yall wanna talk bout tuckin. tuck this

talontsiawd

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
a bagged vehicle is not for everyone. but dont dog it cuz you wouldnt rock it. that accord is sick as 5hit. its a trailer queen. i would not daily it but i would love to have it as a toy. its alot of work that went into that car. and that civic with an h22 is really nice
I agree but in my oppionion, i think imports arn't the best platform. The rear looks funny because you either need crazy camber or an offset that doesn't look right.

You can bet that if i ever buy a truck, it's on bags. Or if i every buy some 80's era, big body american muscle (read-not miami style :D ). If i ever get rich, i really want an impala on hydro's, done up right. That's the west coast in me and i'm not even from LA.

minituck04

Reaction score
or show vehicle. strictly trailer queen. im sure you guys have been to a truck show and not HIN. the judge on lowest vehicles. that is a class. if thats the class your shooting for then thats the work you have to do to your ride

tattedhondaguy

Reaction score
I love it when somone cuts a good car/truck up...
Drop Drag Destroy,talonted1990 has the right idea...
Always gonna be haters out there...

minituck04

Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
airbags dont count... u gotta tuck on coils and drive like that

anyone can buy coilovers. drop them down as low as you can get them be tuckin and drive like that. wont feel all that good but it can be done and with limited funds. but to cut something up and bag it takes alot more fabrication along with money. i know you cant compare the two coils and bags. this post was just to show some hondas tuckin hard regardless of if they were bagged or not. i wouldnt do it to my accord. but let me get my hands on another mini. thing wont last on stock suspension one week.

tattedhondaguy said:
I love it when somone cuts a good car/truck up...
Drop Drag Destroy,talonted1990 has the right idea...
Always gonna be haters out there...

and yes there will always be haters out there. you gotta build it for you and no one else. theres a saying goes like this...... having a shop build your ride is like dating a stripper, because deep down inside she really isnt yours.
drag and destroy baby

100036341_3.jpg
lolo.jpg

Last edited:

talonted1990

Reaction score
Yeah, you have to remember to build your ride for you not anybody else. My truck is going together the way I want it, I dont care who says what about it its my truck.

minituck04

Reaction score
this is tattedhondaguys rendering of his truck. old skool trucks look so sick in white and a unibody laying rocker like no ones business. im with your wife. i like the billet wheels

1961 FORD F100

122200641853PM31401.jpg

Back