YasamY's 2001 Accord Coupe

twofast4u

Reaction score
so i've gotten a new exhaust system and headers also a air intake my alternator got messed up left it in a street for 2days because i was broke took it to the mechanic the next day on a tow truck and i find out that all of my tires got slashed and car got egged so seems like i won't be able to do any other mods on the car for a while ....

Damn. Sucks about your tires and the egging. That **** never comes out properly.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
That really sucks, some people don't have any respect for other people's possessions. Best said in pulp fiction, you do NOT **** with another man's automobile.

yasamy

Reaction score
yeah stuff happens but whatever life goes on will be getting a new paint job soon too could've been sooner though night hawk black :)

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Nice progress bro! Good to see another black coupe roaming the Jersey streets. I'm from North Brunswick. Hope that BS that happened to your car gets taken care of by insurance...

yasamy

Reaction score
Nice progress bro! Good to see another black coupe roaming the Jersey streets. I'm from North Brunswick. Hope that BS that happened to your car gets taken care of by insurance...
it has, that's pretty cool from jersey to huh i'm from Perth Amboy saw your forum too nice car btw

yasamy

Reaction score
Well guys it's been good being here while it lasted i will see ya eventually i will be leaving for four years United States Marines Corps, will eventually sell the car and buy myself a 6cyl and then continue my project take care everyone and see ya:)

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Thanks for ur service man... stay safe and make the best of your time there!

Back