YasamY's 2001 Accord Coupe

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey what's up guys well im almost done with the car just needs rims and paint job looking for suspensions is there anyway i can do another setup because i don't want my car to be stiff and im not really going to drop it all the way

Get yourself some coilovers, it'll save you time and money when you realize you wanna go lower and have to sell your newer spring/shock setup.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
aw9mrt.jpg
Can you tell me where you got the lights from?

yasamy

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me where i can find a site or company that does interior work i want to upgrade to leather interior overall except my seats since they're going to be racing seats.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me where i can find a site or company that does interior work i want to upgrade to leather interior overall except my seats since they're going to be racing seats.
Try searching here for DIY threads on how to upgrade seats. Or you can try youtube as to how to change out seats.
Try this->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15EpilY5Xbs

yasamy

Reaction score
y4yzyzun.jpg
tuzepyda.jpg

Just installed my front lip today 5-12-13 took 5mins getting my wheels ina couple weeks and function forms type 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
You sure don't waste any time getting stuff together. Nice lip. And is it me or is there a dent in your right fender?

yasamy

Reaction score
yeah man i kno summer is right around the corner and im leaving for the Marines in the winter so i wanna enjoy it for a while until i give it to my brother lol and yeah thats a dent i bought it like that around august going to get a new paint job and have it undented after that ima finally get Function Forms Type 2 and ill be all sit the wheels+tires come in at the end of this month they're konig feathers gold :D

Back