yay nayy?

XceZs

Reaction score
No i didnt just drop the car on the racing hart's.. i've been dropped and just posted pics of them like that. The color was just a test if i wanted to see if the color was good or not which i dont think it was that good. It came out to violet, not the barney purple that i wanted. Im going to repaint the stocks to silver or some other color idk, but most likely if the weather clear's im going to start painting the RH's how i said before.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
my opinion is to sand out scratches with a light grit sandpaper and spray the stocks gun metal.it will be a suddle color that will blend better.The brite colors will look good on the racing harts too, its all about the time invested in your project.Good luck with the wheels!

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Ewww. That just kills your car IMO. But if you like it......thats all that matters!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
but i already know what im going to paint the RH's flat black face and the lip neon green and the inside of the rim green as well so it would stand out. put alottttt of gloss on the lip so it can be shinyy.. idk what i should do with the stock's though still undecided

If there is no discouraging you on this at least don't paint the center part of the wheel green, that will look awful. Just do the flat black on the wheel and do the lip your neon green or whateve,r if you're going to do it. But please don't.

As for the stocks, paint them flat black or nothing.

XceZs

Reaction score
well..... i already painted the stock's purple pic's will be up soon :lolhitting: going to leave them on for a couple of day's then paint them black when i decide to change

nexTOme

Reaction score
at least to me, painting stock wheels are worthless. they look really cheap and tacky.

i'd leave it alone no matter how bad they are scratched up, or restore them in their original color.

ORRR, you can save money and get new rims :D

Back