yesss, PAID IN FULL!

Phut

Reaction score
I just paid of the remainder balance on my auto loan. Now I can start saving up for those mods that I really want. :peace:

Phut

Reaction score
new rims, suspension, and audio/visual mods.....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sweet! congrats on officially owning your car....do suspension first!!

Twobit

Reaction score
Great job!!!! Suspension, wheels, interior/engine unless it's engine/suspension/interior/wheels. Wheels IMO should be the last bit or atleast right after suspension. Don't get wheels first, it always makes the car look silly due to the size of the gap if you are ridin on your stock setup ya kno? Keep us posted!

minituck04

Reaction score
if you come acrross a really good deal on wheels just get them. jsut dont put them on till you get suspension done. i ordered all my parts randomly. then just put them all on in one day. was fun being able to transform my car like that

Phut

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
sweet! congrats on officially owning your car....do suspension first!!
My Tein SS dampes are still good. The suspension system I'm looking to get is quite expensive.
Twobit said:
Great job!!!! Suspension, wheels, interior/engine unless it's engine/suspension/interior/wheels. Wheels IMO should be the last bit or atleast right after suspension. Don't get wheels first, it always makes the car look silly due to the size of the gap if you are ridin on your stock setup ya kno? Keep us posted!
My car is already modded. Interior is done. The only thing that I can think of doing is reupholstering the headliner and carpet. The engine, of course I want to swap out the F23 for a H22 or save up even more and try to fit a K24 in there, but who knows...

blacknight said:
Congrats!!
Welcome to the paid in full club!!!!
Thanks. I've been waiting for this day to happen. I even thought about trading in my 6th gen, but I was close to paying it off so why put myself in debt again?
minituck04 said:
if you come acrross a really good deal on wheels just get them. jsut dont put them on till you get suspension done. i ordered all my parts randomly. then just put them all on in one day. was fun being able to transform my car like that
I've got a quote for the wheel's I'm looking to purchase. I just need to figure out what width/offset/disk type I want to get.
DarkSideAccord said:
wanna buy my JDM work rims? :D
Hmmm......got pics of them?

Back