YO YO Yo to all my v6pers and Turboed Accords

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Well now that V6P is up and running...

wow shonda i didnt know you were such a jew! first it was dude this is gonna be awesome and lets get tuned together but whats this....if you havent read both of my thread I AINT GOTTA CAMERA OR A PHONE OR A CAMERA PHONE !!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY I AINT GOT ANY PiCS AND I HAVE TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO TAKE PICS FOR ME!!!! MY friend left his cam at my house but i dont have a cord.......jesus....see yall in the morning!

That's why you were banned. Not because you were hot headed, but because you're an insensitive and ignorant fool who can't think before you do anything in life.

claybird

Reaction score
Cause i said Jew.................man thats harsh ....i believe i did get hot headed...but anyway please refrain from bringing drama here .....please leave this thread

chiefy

Reaction score
i routed my downpipe thru my engine bay and down the back of my engine into the exhaust so noooo pipes hang at all! so much drama here... :lolhitting:

adoboi6

Reaction score
cuz he is lemons identical twin

ahahahahahaahahah!

Well now that V6P is up and running...

That's why you were banned. Not because you were hot headed, but because you're an insensitive and ignorant fool who can't think before you do anything in life.

whoa now...i dont think you can really judge someone like that or call someone like that just based on what he said online. and using the world life? thats just too much. how could someone know something about someones life based on a remark. let alone, never having even seen each other. i dont have anything against you kevin, i just wanted to make a comment on what you said. no disrespect to you. thanks for the cg squad decals again

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Ok well, you are being watched, fair warning.

Also lets keep this thread clean guys, otherwise it will be removed.

Back