YO YO Yo to all my v6pers and Turboed Accords

claybird

Reaction score
whats up clay... how is the downpipe?

Scraped as usual ....i dont even have mine dropped and i have to be extra careful is ur downpipe fixed so it dont hang low....how do they route it ...when this motor blows and i swap it i will fix it then......it has a street tune no professional tune yet.....dont call me ignorant or stupid yet cause the fact is i dont care if the j 30 blows it would actually be Good so i can swap it. :thumbsup:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
:eekwtf:

picard-headesk.jpg

SeanXtec

Reaction score
the fact is i dont care if the j 30 blows it would actually be Good so i can swap it. :thumbsup:

.......This swap would only take 2 or 3 years for you to complete, correct... Basing on the year it took you just to install a turbo.

:fail:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
You know clay... you're hoping your engine will blow right? So how are you going to pay for the parts to swap in a new motor when you can't even afford to purchase a camera to take photos of your SIQQQQQQQQ turbo setup?

99v6sedan

Reaction score
damn good question kev. care to answer clay?

i think he just says these things to try and sound cool or something because anyone with any kind of logic would know you really couldnt afford to buy a new motor if your j30 blew.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Why would I pay for a plane ticket to go see his turbo setup? Doesn't really make much sense because I personally don't care to. My point is that he's talking about how he's going to swap in an engine, maybe a tranny, and yet he can't go to a place to get a cheap digital camera to prove his own points? Hell he could even get a disposable film camera and take it to Costco or Walmart and have the prints scanned in on a CD. I know his turbo exists but his logic is retarded.

Back