You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

ninjacord

Reaction score
This has prob been said, but when you have either open exaust or an exaust leak and everyone in a mustang wants to race.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
This has prob been said, but when you have either open exaust or an exaust leak and everyone in a mustang wants to race.

Haha when my exhaust fell off, this GT Mustang wanted to race me at a light. I showed him a little of that V6 power and embarrassed him in front of his girlfriend :driving:

Happened last year at work. The same person thought my friend's Integra was a Civic... Haha

I walked out to my car once and this old guy was checking it out. He asked if it was a Civic I was like nah it's just an Accord then he was like "Oh cool so it's the fast one!?"

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
and then you corrected yourself and said this car isnt fast, its an accord.

when you've been wanting to get rid of it since 6 months after you bought it in 2010 :lawl:

mrnude

Reaction score
-When people say that the back has a'lot of space for a coupe
-When your mexican friends(I'm mexican) say "Oh it has VTEC it's fast huh" haha makes me laugh everytime :duckhunt:
-When people say your trunk is huge
-When you drop it in D3 for the hell of it :driving:
-When the AC is off but you can still feel it
-When you didn't think people modded these cars until you look online and stumble across this forum :thumbup:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
You know you drive a 6th gen accord when it's humid and everything you touch on your leather interior is sticky as ****.

Back