You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
when you just skip over engine mods because it's not worth wasting the money.

Yup! Except intake is worth it. Maaybe exhaust. I wouldn't want exhaust on my Accord though because it basically announces how slow it is..

finch13

Reaction score
Yup! Except intake is worth it. Maaybe exhaust. I wouldn't want exhaust on my Accord though because it basically announces how slow it is..

How is it worth it? I can get the same sound for free, can't feel the 2hp difference anyways.

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
I mean sound wise it's worth it. Yeah you can always make your own duct though for close to free though..

ZFreak

Reaction score
When ebay parts actually FIT your car! (this coming from a 300zx owner where NONE of the ebay parts fit)

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
boltons suck for this car, next to 0 gains, if you want sound, take off your intake resonator and stick in a drop in filter.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Your dad's 3.5L Vtec Odyssey + Intake
shreds you into peices in a straight line.

ZFreak

Reaction score
by a regular cobalt? then you must have a really slow accord lol... i smoke those things like nothing... :p

I don't know... it probably was. It was an SS I would have been REALLY smoked. Then again, I have 315k miles and my 6ga doesn't like to go fast in any particular direction. She's an old lady. Maybe if it were a 5 speed.........

Back