You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

hondachik

Reaction score
....when you have to install a light to know when VTEC engages.

Hehe, lol!!

when you think that having vtec makes a difference

Yanno, that was the reason I even wanted this damn Accord.

when intake makes a HUGE difference in sound. (V6. maybe I4?) :lawl:

LOL. I bought this car with the CAI, and it's LOUD. I had to get an exhaust to mask the sound, lol.

when you only notice the sound and not the performance difference of bolt-ons

Hehe, Sooo true!!!

you yield to other 6ga's on the road regardless of who's in them (where you normally wouldn't for anyone else).

I agree. I normally let anyone with a Honda merge over. Now any other 6thgens, I normally just speed by em. Even teh v6.

... when you go to your local CPP ENV woodshop building and no one is parked next to you and you come back 45 minutes later to find this.

1020091535.jpg

how many 6ga can u find?lol

Lol. I actually have this notion to park next to other Honda's when I go somewhere. I dunno why, it's like we are having this mini clan meeting in the parking lot. I'm glad it's not only me.

when you can spot the tail light,headlight and body design at night.

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can tell when another 6thgen is approaching or ahead of me, but then again, I can tell that on any body style Accord. Oh wait, any car for that matter (especially the popo's).

when your side airbag light comes on and theres no one sitting next to you :huh:

edit: repost oops

Lol, glad it's not only me.

hondachik

Reaction score
when you go out of your way, just to drive up next to a random modded 6th gen lol

I does that ALL THE TIME!!

when you park next to another 6th gen accord only because it's another 6th gen accord.

QFT

when you sign up to other honda forums before you find this one :)

Yup, I finally don't have a reason to go anywhere else!! I've even stop posting on all other forums PERIOD.

When you hate when people mess up your momentum heading into an on-ramp or incline, because that's your only hope to merge or make it up the incline.

Lol. I be like "dammit, I was going 50 mph already & you want to get in front of me. now I got to mash it hard just to get enough power to make it up again"

when senior citizens pull next to u with the same car....

When your A/C Knob Breaks off lol... wtf

Lol, I felt good when I looked in an accord for parts the other day and theirs was missing too. Too bad I actually needed that knob. =(

when we all use the trip meter for other things besides a trip.......

Hehe, I use mine for gas & oil changes.

When you take the long way home just so more people can see your car :tumbleweed:

I do that all the time. Even when I'm taking the kids to daycare.

when you don't bother replacing the bulb in your clock.

That ***** been out since I got it. I have to turn on a map light @ night just to read the time, lol.

Damn.. I was still stuck on interior lights... my lows dimmed when I had them, but the HIDs never do!

QFT

When you roll up your windows and your low beams dim :run:

Lol, that was the issue I had before the HIDs.

when the only reason you dont like your car is because its an automatic

Well that an its not a v6

-When you put a baby car seat in the passenger side, just so you have an excuse not to race someone. "sorry I got the kid w/ me"

Lol, that is always my excuse!! Or I say "nah, I need new tires"

hondachik

Reaction score
When you have to take out the whole headlight and front bumper just to change a light bulb. :wtf1:

Unless someone found an easier way....:ugh2:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
When you have to take out the whole headlight and front bumper just to change a light bulb. :wtf1:

Unless someone found an easier way....:ugh2:

Lol I've never had to do that. I just reach my hand in, twist bulb/harness out, and insert new bulb

hondachik

Reaction score
Lol I've never had to do that. I just reach my hand in, twist bulb/harness out, and insert new bulb

Lol, I had to take out the whole headlight and front bumper just to install my HIDs. Then, I got so pissed @ how many bolts/screws I had to take out, I ripped both of my headlight brackets out..and I'm still short maybe 5 or more screws. F*** that s***.

Sorry, I had to vent there. Still kinda pissed and it was almost a year ago.

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Lol, I had to take out the whole headlight and front bumper just to install my HIDs. Then, I got so pissed @ how many bolts I had to take out, I ripped both of my headlight brackets out..and I'm still short maybe 5 or so screw. F*** that s***.

uhh just twist counter clock wise and stick in, all done from the back of the housing, whole thing should take 15 minutes, bumper intact.

BOT: when you'r jealous of the I4 guys cuz you have a v6 and have to buy two mufflers

hondachik

Reaction score
i think your thinking of a 7th gen, they're a ***** to change bulbs

Nurp, I personally had to do all of this. Plus changing the headlights themselves are a PITA!!

uhh just twist counter clock wise and stick in, all done from the back of the housing, whole thing should take 15 minutes, bumper intact.

BOT: when you'r jealous of the I4 guys cuz you have a v6 and have to buy two mufflers

Thnx sir

Back