You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I might do that, when the time comes to renew mine.

Oh, Idk if this is only a coupe thing, but...

When your side window trims naturally slide forward by half an inch, and you slide them back with your hands from time to time..

I find this a bit annoying, since my trims are dipped black, and the end of the trims (by the B-pillars) shows the chrome underneath them. :eh:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
^ I might do that, when the time comes to renew mine.

Oh, Idk if this is only a coupe thing, but...

When your side window trims naturally slide forward by half an inch, and you slide them back with your hands from time to time..

I find this a bit annoying, since my trims are dipped black, and the end of the trims (by the B-pillars) shows the chrome underneath them. :eh:

they hve a li'l metal bit so they clamp, IIRC, you might get away with removing it and trying these:

WRI60000T-1x.jpg

I'd try the 90* one, but the loop one might work better. Or a vice to crimp it, use a shop towel to prevent damage.

DizzyP

Reaction score
when you can monster truck a 5th gen.

16gij2w.jpg

Kinda early to be drinking, huh?

"Dude, I bet you won't go Demolition Derby on that Accord! " Looks like someone won them a dollar!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Varnell

Reaction score
Kinda early to be drinking, huh?

"Dude, I bet you won't go Demolition Derby on that Accord! " Looks like someone won them a dollar!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Lol and the firefighter is like "Screw this 5th gen, I have other 20 year old things to look at."

Drami5

Reaction score
^^ I've only had to do that once. Not sure why they weren't made to proper length.

When your passenger side door rattles.....from the inside. :hmm:

lol this

when you hate your car but you still love it
When you're someplace and as you're going back to your car admire how your car looks at certain angles

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
lol this

when you hate your car but you still love it
When you're someplace and as you're going back to your car admire how your car looks at certain angles

Both of these.

Right now, I'm done with my car unless I can manage a 6spd MT swap. I like her being nimble and everything, but the power transfer to the wheels via the transmission kills it for me.

Back