You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
The cap would probably hold if I didn't always drive it like I stole it, but is there any other way to drive? Hell, hondachik races with not one but two kids in the back! COOL MAMA! +1 for that!

you can't be serious, in what way is that cool? :thinking:

hondachik

Reaction score
The alcohol ones like STP aren't rated to do crap except burn a few shots of alcohol. Lucasoil fuel treatments are rated well.
Hell, hondachik races with not one but two kids in the back! COOL MAMA! +1 for that!

I've been using STP but thanks for telling me so now I know to leave it alone. I have been looking @ the Lucas in the store however, I will have to upgrade and start using that. Thanks!

The "quick acceleration" only lasted maybe half of a mile. I don't like to do stupid things to place my childrens lives in jeopardy. Which is why I say I would've given it to them and went all the way up the road if I didn't have them in the back. It gives me such an awesome adrenaline rush. I've seen soccer moms in their minivans blow the water in to hell with the way they've been driving, lol. I don't drive like that, lol.

rizzy99

Reaction score
When your passenger seat has a rattle in it SOMETIMES, only when you are not trying to find it so to remedy it you put your bowling bag in the seat if you don't have a passenger.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
When your passenger seat has a rattle in it SOMETIMES, only when you are not trying to find it so to remedy it you put your bowling bag in the seat if you don't have a passenger.

... passenger seat and driver seats rattle... wtf.

Back