You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Emphasis

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotta Be Marc

ummmmmmm............ NO

Ummmmmm.........yes
Thats how its done in NY

Not sure if you're trolling; but no, that's only how it's done by the bad drivers in NY.
__

You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when.... you join 6thgenaccord and promptly find out what black-housing is.

Last edited:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
When you adjust the seats back once too many time to get that right feel

When you adjust the mirrors once to many times

When you haven't changed your oil and try to drive pass 4k rpm and it won't let you

When the only reason you brought a 6thgen wasn't for gas it was because of the interior

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Not sure if you're trolling; but no, that's only how it's done by the bad drivers in NY.
__

You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when... you join 6thgenaccord and promptly find out what black-housing is.

so true :thumbup:

When they tell you dump your car on coilovers

nhoz22

Reaction score
When you lowered your car a couple of inches and couldnt go to any carwash and alignment shops..

.when you keep resetting the odometer everytime you gas up to measure youre unpredictable gas mileage.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hondachik

Reaction score
When you haven't changed your oil and try to drive pass 4k rpm and it won't let you

When the only reason you brought a 6thgen wasn't for gas it was because of the interior

Lmao that's how I found out I had an oil leak. It wouldn't engage Vtec and it would sputtered loudddddd.

And so true. I bought mine because of the leather seats, sunroof, ans thr fact the mileage was in digital. Lol. Oh and i loved the rear cup holders.

When your cup holder won't fckn stay closed, & when the dash lights work whenever they feel like working.

I hate that mine won't close. And my low gas light doesnt work. Nor does my clock light. Nor does the lights on my a/c controls.

Back