You might be a ricer if....

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
Some might say putting blue HIDs in the headlights and fogs of your Malibu make YOU a ricer.

Lmao... Alright alright, I'll bite :thumbup:. And they're 6K not 8k, so more or less white. :) You might be a ricer if.... You think your honda has torque.

demotivational-posters-torque.jpg

Last edited:

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
you might be a ricer when you think the more expensive gas at a gas station will make your car go faster
you might be a ricer when you ask someone in a v6 accord coupe to a race when your in saturn with a park bench and fart cannon with a hood scoop backwards lol

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
you might be a ricer when you think the more expensive gas at a gas station will make your car go faster
you might be a ricer when you ask someone in a v6 accord coupe to a race when your in saturn with a park bench and fart cannon with a hood scoop backwards lol

Lmao. I wonder who that was, and if I know them. I used to have a saturn, but it looked stock from the outside. :thumbsup:

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
I can find you at least 5 trans ams that make over 2500hp. That's only a handful of all the T/A's out there. :lawl: 5 hondas ay? What about the rest? J/k bro... I just like to bust people's nuts about hondas and their lack of torque. I'm not the biggest honda fan and that's only because people believe they are more reliable than American cars, or anything else out there. And that leads to people believing that their POS Honda is worth something just because the brand is known to be "reliable". Truth be told, my family has owned nothing but American cars until recently. All of our cars have achieved over 200K and 1 of them was the original clutch. All in excellent condition and had little to know problems.

Fact is, American cars are reliable if you take care of them. My saturn; I dogged the absolute sh*t out of that car. I doubt you've ever seen a more abused car. While the compression was terrible, that thing would wax a mustang with 220+k on it. I only put an alternator (my fault), PCV valve and thermostat in that car during my term of ownership. 100k - 220k until traded in.

Last edited:
Back