Your computer setup

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb, did yours come with that goofy lookin white dude too? hahaha. hes not too goofy looking, but still, haha. yea, im still rockin my '97 gateway.......came with windows 98, upgraded to ME, then i went thru this XP stuff this past week, haha, that was fun.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
cdubb, did yours come with that goofy lookin white dude too? hahaha. hes not too goofy looking, but still, haha. yea, im still rockin my '97 gateway.......came with windows 98, upgraded to ME, then i went thru this XP stuff this past week, haha, that was fun.

Nah, it didn't. :D

silencer

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, im still rockin my '97 gateway.......came with windows 98, upgraded to ME, then i went thru this XP stuff this past week, haha, that was fun.
and you are running XP with Pentium 2 :eek: !! i guess XP doesn't really require that much of computer power... :rolleyes:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
silencer said:
and you are running XP with Pentium 2 :eek: !! i guess XP doesn't really require that much of computer power... :rolleyes:

oh trust me tho, its hell sometimes, few and far between tho, thankfully. plus i try not to have too many things running at once. and when i use iTunes, forget it, haha, i gotta use that alone by itself, haha.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn bro upgrade already lol. i bought a dell d610 this semester used, but brand new (dell guy bought it with his discount to resell) for $600, fully loaded with XP pro and office. and the lil bitch has a 3-4 hour battery and enough processing power to run almost as much crap as my big computer. i think 1.6ghz pentium M and 256mb ram, which would kill your gateway lol

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
silencer said:
...here's a pic of my PC setup :D
desktop8001yo.jpg

ewww silencer!! :( that monitor is beautiful...ill trade u a 17" crt and a unopened snapple bottle for it...what kinda monitor is it and how much was it?

silencer

Reaction score
it's a Dell 2405 24" LCD. refresh rate is 76hz with 12 ms response time :D
i paid $797 for it on eBay (retail $1200 with tax). and let me tell you, it's an awesome monitor :D

Back