Your fave"Amp Up Song"

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
chiodos is one of my favorite bands, couldnt work out to them tho- music is way too intricate. i need something raw when i'm liftin

haha, yea, when i used to lift, it was always hip hop...usually 50, gunit, or one of the associated artists, haha. i need to start liftin again tho, haha.

i like to just rip backroads or the highway blasting chiodos tho, hahahah, best way to listen to them imo

DrOwZee

Reaction score
well last night i went running for an hour listening to noting but coldplay lol

when i workout i just put my ipod all the way up so i cant hear myself breathe and im all good hahah idk why?

hey do any of u peeps remember what i look like from the meet that choi hosted in april?

well back then i weighed 281lbs and i had glasses....now i way 190lbs and have had eye surgery since...thats why i was MIA from 6GA for some time cause i've been training hard cause i want to work for LAFD like my father haha

my CPAT test is on nov.1 so wish me luck guys, its a physical agility and endurance test and i have to complete it in under 10:20 seconds or i have to wait a whole year to take it again ugh

nyways i should post pics or tips or something on working out...or i can help those that need it i mean i lost almost 100lbs in less than half a year and feel great :)

so ya sry Mike for getting off topic lol

carry on...

coldplay plays aite. theyre new album is really good!

dude u gotta give me some tips! im getting fat now and days. lol i kinda stopped on most of my physical activities.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
For driving, working out, getting amp'd these are the songs that come to mind

The Classic Crime - The Fight
Linkin Park - Faint (some remix ver.)
Can't really remember anymore..

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hmm quite a few songs out there...i am really into working out, riding my bike to some intense orchestra stuff..they seem to hit emotions more haha
clubbed 2 death by Rob Dougan
O Fortuna by Carmina Burana

Anything by Chevelle, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster..

finch13

Reaction score
Speaking of MOP... W.O.L.V.E.S. ft. MOP by Krumbsnatcha (Training Day soundtrack) is a good song to bump and cruise to.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
post the songs you listen to pre-working out or pre-doing whatever to get your mind focus'd

you people may hear it and think im out of my mind, but when i go to the gym i can put Like Light To Flies by Trivium on repeat and b4 i know it im there an hour

other then that, anything by Killswitch Engage

Killswitch and Trivium OWN, their new stuff does suck though.. I also like Unearth.

I listen to "Final chapter" by Louie Devito every morning on my way to school. Makes the day so much better :D

Devito's old stuff rules, including final chapter and derb. The new stuff is flamboyantly homosexual.

Bleeding Through - Revenge I Seek
Hatebreed - Before Dishonor
Terror - Push it Away/Keep Your Mouth Shut
Good Sh*t!

I like to get amped to: As Blood Runs Black - In Dying Days
I also enjoy Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, and Swollen Members.
I mostly like metal and hardcore... so Lamb of God comes to mind, and American Nightmare. Also The Hope Conspiracy, The Suicide File, Mental, Righteous Jams.

New England Hardcore. Represent.

Back