your thoughts on random stuff v.forumisslowandi'mbored

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
^that's......disgusting.

Why don't people buy extended warranty's? Please tell me why you all don't. I'm talking **** like computers, iPods, electronics, etc.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Extended warranties are just money makers for the store. If somwthing electronic is gonna f-up, its probably gonna do it in 3 months or so. Hence the 90 day warranties. Honestly, has anyone ever used their extended warranty? I haven't. My 3rd gen iPod is still running strong to this day. I wasted all that money on an extended warranty that was never used.

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Thing is...the manufacturer warr. is limited. Basically defects... People come in all the time with something wrong with their computer... Whatever.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
OH MY GOSH I FEEL YOU!!!
and on one site i was not at, the supervisor came to the job site one morning and a bathtub was full of piss and crap from the drywall guys... :furious: :bash: :confused: :argue: :computer: :mad:

"Now who made dookie in the urinal?" - Southpark

Jeffro

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Extended warranties are just money makers for the store. If somwthing electronic is gonna f-up, its probably gonna do it in 3 months or so. Hence the 90 day warranties. Honestly, has anyone ever used their extended warranty?

I have. Used the same warranty twice, actually. :furious:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
how come when u work on your car (lets just say your interior wiring), as soon as your done with it, another part of your car is messed up (like your rear shock being blown).

i should have sold this car after my first accident.... :(

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^chain reaction baby :D

extended warranties are a waste of money for me.... it'll normally expire before my stuff breaks :furious:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i have not driven my car for more than an hour in 2 months. it just sits in front of the shop while i work. But next week the car will be all mine to work on.... no work at the shop or school. it shall be workin by the weekend after thanksgiving

Latest posts

Back