What'd you do to your accord today?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
When I got my coils I went to 24f/24.5r and then the next day I dropped it down to like 23.25f/23.75 rear, which was a good daily height. Now I'm at around 23 all around and it just takes some getting used to hearing the UCAs hit a lot.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Saw another 6GA
dg9n.jpg

This really makes up think how far these cars were off the ground. Dear god, and I drove like that for almost 3 years.

My god, I love the full blackhoused lights on your white coupe.

As for what I did, I gave her an interior clean.

I also scraped coming out of my friend's driveway. I got out to assess the damages, barely anything on the underside. My lip will cover that up very soon. Now, I'm wondering how to leave that house, without damaging my bumper anymore.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
About to raise the front .5" to make the car 23.5" all the way around and see where I get. Cause now that I thinks about it.... The 23" wasn't that terribly bad except for the scrapping. People manage it everyday so its not like its damaging.

Next question... :lawl: when I'm adjusting the dampening, does high make it stiffer? Or does low make it stiffer?

Akingkhan

Reaction score
When I got my coils I went to 24f/24.5r and then the next day I dropped it down to like 23.25f/23.75 rear, which was a good daily height. Now I'm at around 23 all around and it just takes some getting used to hearing the UCAs hit a lot.

You have to cut your strut towers before you break your UCAs. It makes driving low possible....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I also scraped coming out of my friend's driveway. I got out to assess the damages, barely anything on the underside. My lip will cover that up very soon. Now, I'm wondering how to leave that house, without damaging my bumper anymore.

It's all about the angles

Back