What'd you do to your accord today?

Brad2274

Reaction score
the ad is down, but the summary is: Listed it for $4995 picked it up for $3300, that's cad not usd :)

today, i ordered a 2003 acura cl types 3.2l 6mt engine 38,254 miles/61,601 km for $735 :pimp:
:icon_toilet:
how
i cant even.

that's about $3100 usd, seriously dirt cheap regardless of miles, that's an amazing find.
did a quick estimate of what you wouldnt be using, around $2500 in parts you can sell, you could make all your money back if you play things right, sorry if you already figured all this out lol

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
:icon_toilet:
how
i cant even.

that's about $3100 usd, seriously dirt cheap regardless of miles, that's an amazing find.
did a quick estimate of what you wouldnt be using, around $2500 in parts you can sell, you could make all your money back if you play things right, sorry if you already figured all this out lol

Yup, it's certainly possible. Please don't call me lazy, but I think I am going to sell the remains of the carcass en whole to somebody for a lot less. Too bad you're not in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) would let you have it all for A LOT cheaper than $2500.

Last edited:

Teesak

Reaction score
Put gutter guard in the top and bottom grille today and tried out the garage door lining bumper lip.
I know there are a lot of people who will hate on this but hey its my car and i think it looks pretty good. I wanted to do the grilles for a while and the lip was kind of spontaneous. I would post pictures but my phone camera made it hard to see so ill try and post pictures later.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^^^why didn't you have the weather stripping on the lip in the first place?
I have BR's PU lip, and it's b/c the upper section of my lip is mounted by a double sided tape, meaning that there is really no need to have anything to prevent from scratching. (The tape itself fully prevents from having a contact w/ the bumper.) This is just a cosmetic purpose of being closer to the OEM lip. I like it, b/c it really drains out water--weather strip lol. So, this is why I had to wait until the paint job was done.

I like this :) Is it just an adhesive that keeps it in place?
I don't know which one you are referring to, but yes sir, they are both done by an adhesive tape.

For the lip under guard protector, you can check it out at:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/g-factory-ri/item/10000781/

For the weather strip, since your lip is molded onto your bumper, I'm not so sure if you can mount it on yours tho, b/c the strip is not flat, but it is "T" shape with one side of the vertical line being an adhesive tape.

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Rewired dizzy to include shield wire and fired that puppy up!!! F20b goodness

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Brought another Dohc motor again :whip_001: taking extra trans out and making plans to swap out for better gear ratio and long 5th #evilplansinwork

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Finished the rear disk conversion. Also painted the front calipers to match the rears.

Sorry, no pics until tomorrow. Too dark.

Also found the front end rattle that would occur on turns. Turns out the backing plate was shoved in on the back more toward the center and it was contacting the rotor.

Camber kits coming in the mail as well :thumbup:

Needless to say the Lexus hasn't stolen all of my attention :lawl:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Well I did this for my car not to it.... but I finally organized my car cleaning stuffuploadfromtaptalk1385877643908.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hello People

Reaction score
e4u7a6uv.jpg

6egamuju.jpg

Detailing day. Washed and applied opti-seal paint sealant. Also dressed the tires, restored black trim, and rain-x-ed the windshield.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to clean the interior (vacuum and wash) and possibly get around to addressing minor issues like rattles and buzzing.

Edit: doing some painting today too! Supposed to drop down to -15F tomorrow and Wednesday, so I'll spend those days indoors polishing.
jady6usy.jpg

DEP is impossible to capture on iPhone, but it's a perfect match. Quite impressed with it. Still needs clear coat in about an hour.

Last edited:
Back