Shrimp on the barbie 2014 *Pikshurs added*

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Re: Shrimp on the barbie 2014

As for Hotels. Let me see what I can do. I know there are a few close to my house. Let me see if I can get a special rate. Of corse the more rooms the better the rate. I would say at least 3 room for now.

kn0x47

Reaction score

so the weekends of May 17 (i'll be at sowo. joey you going too?), june 21st, july 19th and august 2nd are out for me.

I've written down and gone through what everyone has said already and in order for everyone that's interested to be able to make it the only date available is August 9th and 10th.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

so the weekends of May 17 (i'll be at sowo. joey you going too?), june 21st, july 19th and august 2nd are out for me.

I've written down and gone through what everyone has said already and in order for everyone that's interested to be able to make it the only date available is August 9th and 10th.

Oh good someone else is going to SOWO, I've really considering it

Accord2Show

Reaction score

Oh good someone else is going to SOWO, I've really considering it

I will be there. Where are you all staying.

kn0x47

Reaction score

SOWO is awesome but its a pain to find a hotel. my friend said he' let me crash on his hotel floor. if you're going and don't have a place to stay lmk. we can split a hotel, we'll probably just have to get one in cleveland (not far away). it cost me around 100 a night at a crappy days inn in cleveland last year. lmk within the next 2 weeks

I will be there. Where are you all staying.
woot!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

SOWO is awesome but its a pain to find a hotel. my friend said he' let me crash on his hotel floor. if you're going and don't have a place to stay lmk. we can split a hotel, we'll probably just have to get one in cleveland (not far away). it cost me around 100 a night at a crappy days inn in cleveland last year. lmk within the next 2 weeks

woot!

Is this in reference to me or Joey?

Back