PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: :Retro Update: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Nice retros!

Thank you sir

I think it would help freshen up your front end if you hit the grill and the fog surrounds with some flat black paint.

Wish I could make fall IA, I miss going to Nashville.

What do you mean? Do you mean the mesh grille or the one down with the fog lights?

Very nice work on the retros !

Thank you sir

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I mean the removable grill w/the V6 badge. It looks faded or something?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Bump, needs to be updated.

Car was hit by what looks to be a cordless drill, found the responsible party, and got it fixed free of charge.

But I had them fix my bumper, my little bit of rust starting, and the dent. I have to say this guy is good at what he does. The paint in these areas looks incredible and so sleek, now I want my whole car to look like this. I'll have to get some pictures soon

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ So nice to hear that!

Yes, pics please!

Btw, every time JV6 bumps his FS thread (side & rear lips), I always hope you'll get them.. But I guess your priority is your MT swap right now.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

^ So nice to hear that!

Yes, pics please!

Btw, every time JV6 bumps his FS thread (side & rear lips), I always hope you'll get them.. But I guess your priority is your MT swap right now.

Oh believe me, I want them bad. But I'd like the 6-speed swap just a bit more. But he's in Canada, I'd like to see what a shipping quote would be

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Bump. Purchased a CL-S Perforated Leather Steering wheel to replace my falling apart OEM foam one

Varnell

Reaction score

Oh believe me, I want them bad. But I'd like the 6-speed swap just a bit more. But he's in Canada, I'd like to see what a shipping quote would be

Stopped by UPS to get a quote on shipping my WW rear lip from NC to NY. Just bubble wrap and no insurance would have been $187. :computer:

Any chance of a side by side comparison of the steering wheels? I heard those are much thicker and nicer to drive with. My current wheel is peeling back...

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Stopped by UPS to get a quote on shipping my WW rear lip from NC to NY. Just bubble wrap and no insurance would have been $187. :computer:

Any chance of a side by side comparison of the steering wheels? I heard those are much thicker and nicer to drive with. My current wheel is peeling back...

Yea, I can do that. I'll take a few pictures tomorrow. Yea, the shipping is ridiculous. I want an OEM Kit bad, but I just want the 6-speed a bit more. Need to get the rest of my parts. Just waiting on someone

Latest posts

Back