PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: :Retro Update: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Yea, I can do that. I'll take a few pictures tomorrow. Yea, the shipping is ridiculous. I want an OEM Kit bad, but I just want the 6-speed a bit more. Need to get the rest of my parts. Just waiting on someone

Thanks. Trying to decide between the CL and the RSX wheel.

Skirts shouldn't be too bad. The sides of the rear lip are what jacked the price up. They measured the cross-dimensions and counted it as a solid piece.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Thanks. Trying to decide between the CL and the RSX wheel.

Skirts shouldn't be too bad. The sides of the rear lip are what jacked the price up. They measured the cross-dimensions and counted it as a solid piece.

Here's the CL-S wheel with the OEM Accord one I have for sale.

And then I found this picture with my hood-bra on with my retros right before IA.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

wait...the airbag swaps?

if yes, I have a new mod...

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

The CL-S wheel is the bigger one? That thing is massive. If anything, I'd like a smaller wheel since I sit very close to mine. Thanks for the pic comparison.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Your dipped upper grille matches w/ the hood cover very well. How's the dip holding? I'm guessing it won't chip easily by the road debris, like the regular paint, since it's more like a rubber texture.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Your dipped upper grille matches w/ the hood cover very well. How's the dip holding? I'm guessing it won't chip easily by the road debris, like the regular paint, since it's more like a rubber texture.

Dip is holding great, little chips but nothing big. It's been about 18 months, put it on right before summer IA 2013. I'm thinking of painting it gloss black, maybe flat

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Dip is holding great, little chips but nothing big. It's been about 18 months, put it on right before summer IA 2013. I'm thinking of painting it gloss black, maybe flat
That's good to know. I'll be partially dipping the front-end for the first time, when this cold season is over. Like you said, if you ever decided to paint the grille, applying Ventureshield paint protection would be a good idea. I have that on my front lip, and it's hell of a protection.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Back