You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
---When you break the case cover (screw cover), since you always forget which side to slide in your flat-head screw driver first.. And you loose the piece in the end..

IMAG51721_zpsa3gel07i.jpg

---When you wish your coupe had a rear window wiper. (I'd be very happy if my coupe had one, even if it's only for hatchbacks 'n SUVs / minivans.)

james'99

Reaction score
---When you break the case cover (screw cover), since you always forget which side to slide in your flat-head screw driver first.. And you loose the piece in the end..

IMAG51721_zpsa3gel07i.jpg

---When you wish your coupe had a rear window wiper. (I'd be very happy if my coupe had one, even if it's only for hatchbacks 'n SUVs / minivans.)

I break those all the time... I find myself buying new ones a lot. In fact, last time I bought one because the other one was fine. I went to put it in but I had to pull both door panels first in order to swap the wood grain out. You can guess what happened from there. Now I have only one until I go back to the dealer or order from Majestic.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I break those all the time... I find myself buying new ones a lot. In fact, last time I bought one because the other one was fine. I went to put it in but I had to pull both door panels first in order to swap the wood grain out. You can guess what happened from there. Now I have only one until I go back to the dealer or order from Majestic.
Welcome to the club lol. I lost mine about a year ago, and started to bug me haha. Yea, I think imma get them online along w/ other stuff that needs to be replaced.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
ah, but when they rearend you the seat is there, the airbag is for a different direction.

I'd say that you have a well performing system.

Back