WTB: 6th gen genuine leather shifter knob ( MT )

cg4ever

Reaction score
Looking for this leather shifter knob made for our 6th gen but in mint condition or even better brand new. Part number is 08U92-S84-100F

accsk.jpg

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Might be hard to find that part in mint or new condition, if at all. USA Online Honda dealers show it is discontinued here in the USA. Once a part shows as discontinued here in the USA, that's pretty much it...you won't find it thru dealers.

I looked on Ebay real quick and didn't see the one you want. I saw one 5 speed knob on Ebay but looked like it was the cheaper option, and not the leather option.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Yeah i'm late to the party.. Thru dealers certainly not but maybe someone may have one taking dust on their shelf :)

cg4ever

Reaction score
Saw it couple of month back but they don't have it. it says "usually ships within 1 to 3 months" so it means it's not in their stock and they're waiting from the supplier. But since this part is discontinued they will never get one anytime soon neither i.. :lawl:

cg4ever

Reaction score
It's not the same shift knob. Yours is the standard one in rubber while the one i'm looking for is the leather one ;)

Back