What Body Kit is this?

Stancedout2723

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've searched high and low. And have come up with nothing. I am lost. I need help identifying what kind of body kit this is. I am more of a WW lip kit kind of guy, but I'll be danged if this here just ain't bad@$$. Any help is much appreciated. First post btw. 5th and 6th gen ftw.

upload_2019-4-12_10-15-24.jpeg

upload_2019-4-12_10-16-3.jpeg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks like someone took one of the many old Ebay body kits that were available and did some custom work on it. i.e. those sideskirts are custom, and look clean.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, the top of the front and rear bumpers are stock...everything below is not :lawl: definitely custom made.

all that custom body work though and dude left the rub strips on the doors :run:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I'm guessing he left them because they echo the protrusions on the sideskirts. I think it looks decent, actually. But yea usually those are a no no haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^I'm guessing he left them because they echo the protrusions on the sideskirts. I think it looks decent, actually. But yea usually those are a no no haha.

yeah, i agree, they look alright since the side skirts mimic them pretty well. my personal preference would've been to shave them though. i always would've liked to remove them from the sedans i had, and i was always jealous that the coupe 6th gens were just stick-ons :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Oh yeah, forgot about that. Mike's (Drowzee) coupe was the only one I ever liked those moldings on.

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Whole car is sick! Really liking that carbon fibre trunklid with the duck tail spoiler

SykVSyx

Reaction score
yeah, i agree, they look alright since the side skirts mimic them pretty well. my personal preference would've been to shave them though. i always would've liked to remove them from the sedans i had, and i was always jealous that the coupe 6th gens were just stick-ons :lawl:

Agreed, sedans look better without.

OP sedan is a good look overall, though.

jypatric

Reaction score
Not a fan of the custom sideskirts but I dig those wheels.

Back