How much do you spend on other hobbies?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I know for alot of you, your car may be your only hobby. It was my only hobby for 5-6 years of my life. Anyway, now i've been making music for about 5 years or so. I have a total of maybe $3000 invested into equipment. However, the next two things i want to buy cost $3000 between the two. I don't know if i'll get that far as it is just too expensive to have more than a few hobbies.

I'm just wondering what your other hobbies are and how much you spend (roughly, you don't need to say if you don't like to talk about money).

ccordex00

Reaction score
I spend time and money on some other hobbies to.....here in the US and back home...spray paint ain't cheap!

qwerty101

Reaction score
ive been playing drums for 9 years now. i dont know how much i spent tho. probably nto as much as you wtih 3k lol. but i do need some better drums whihc i am looking for right now. most of my money goes into groups that are formed here in san diego that compete against other independent lines in so cal. its pretty sick i love it and i plan on going on wiht it as much as i can. JUST REACH UR GOALS AND DREAMS EVERYONE!

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
so far i've spent $0 :hide: i got teh camera for free and got a cracked version of photoshop :hide:

sonnyleq

Reaction score
I play badminton. I played alot of it.
And no badminton isnt 1 of those backyard wissy sports u might think it is. Its highly competitive and a million times harder than it looks.
Well throughout my high school and 1 full year of college. Being really into the sport. My 3 rackets cost about 200 each, and the birdies cost about 15 bucks a tube for a dozen. A bird can prob last you about 5 minutes. so 5 years. about 2 tubes of birds a week for about 6 months of every year when playing serious probably at least 3000 bucks on shuttles alone. Hum...Yeah. lol

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Lost interest in the car so all of my money has been going to my fishing gear. Just got really serious into bass fishing so that's where about 75% of my hobby money goes. I pick up stuff for the car here and there.

My rod setups are average $3-400 a setup and I have 5 so far. Then I have lures on top of that. My most expensive lure is probably $40 so far and I have a few in the $30 range. With all the colors to choose from, its hard not to start a collection. I have the ones I have just because and the ones I actually use.

JDM fishing gear is all the rage too!

Next on my list is a bass boat and a tow vehicle.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ive been playing drums for 9 years now. i dont know how much i spent tho. probably nto as much as you wtih 3k lol.

Buy some mics to record yourself and the preamps/soundcard/etc to go along with it, then you will be at, to well over where i'm at lol.

lwlba

Reaction score
I play badminton. I played alot of it.
And no badminton isnt 1 of those backyard wissy sports u might think it is. Its highly competitive and a million times harder than it looks.
Well throughout my high school and 1 full year of college. Being really into the sport. My 3 rackets cost about 200 each, and the birdies cost about 15 bucks a tube for a dozen. A bird can prob last you about 5 minutes. so 5 years. about 2 tubes of birds a week for about 6 months of every year when playing serious probably at least 3000 bucks on shuttles alone. Hum...Yeah. lol

same. badminton ftw

oh and a few hundred on snowboarding. well i just started this last year. lol will be looking forward to this season though

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
photography :skurred:

technology in general :skurred:

vinyl :skurred: so far, the most ive spent on one album was $25 so that was a pretty good value (brand new, new posters, i unwrapped it and i spun it first :) )

my new stylus (aka needle) cost $50 alone...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i get mah pRon for free from gilbert :coffee:

i watch mah streaming JDM drama for free online.... and i haz teh R4 for mah DS, so free games... i iz poor... :sad:

btw, 6ga badminton competition? i've been practicing here in indonesia :deal:

Back