Retrofit Club

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
The best way to see which projector to go for, is to see their cutoffs
Click here
It's a thread I started because I love how different the cutoffs all are, especially if the projector's been modded. So take a look and see just how worth some of them are.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i cant wait to join this club, i've collected most of the parts needed for my retro, probably gonna start in the next few weeks :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
TSX would be the best when it comes to budget...well that is what i personally think...i love my FX projectors though...bixenon FTW

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
I guess im in this club now

Im running TSX with E46 Bezels

dtownzthrillahfakehdr.jpg

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
The best way to see which projector to go for, is to see their cutoffs
Click here
It's a thread I started because I love how different the cutoffs all are, especially if the projector's been modded. So take a look and see just how worth some of them are.

Great thread ZD! I have some TSX projectors and E46 shrouds in a virtual shopping cart now waiting for my credit card... just debating if I should get Infiniti FX Bi-xenon Projectors for the same price, or even spend less and get Hella E55 Bi-xenon Projectors. Bi-xenon is tempting, but I just so damn confused. I want something good with stock lenses though, I don't want to mod them just yet.

I'm open to any advice from you guys between the 3. Thanks. :thumbup:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
If you're wanting stock lenses & are on a budget, then go with the TSX projectors...you should be able to find them for around $140 shipped at the most, sometimes closer to $100 if you find a good deal.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Or he could go with those fx he was looking at, then do the lens swap on em :thumbup:

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
I thought about that... This place wants $175 for the TSX projectors, the same for the FX ones. But I thought I could do the bi-xenon Hella e55's with zkw replica lenses for $70. That would leave my high beam reflector open for some small DRL yellow projectors perhaps ;)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Or he could go with those fx he was looking at, then do the lens swap on em :thumbup:

Yes, but he requested something good in stock/unmodded form.

TSX projectors unmodded > FX projectors unmodded

I thought about that... This place wants $175 for the TSX projectors, the same for the FX ones. But I thought I could do the bi-xenon Hella e55's with zkw replica lenses for $70. That would leave my high beam reflector open for some small DRL yellow projectors perhaps ;)

Get over your interest in the e55s. Take a look at their output first before falling in love with their prices. Those are ridiculous prices for the TSXs and FXs, where are you looking? Try eBay, HIDPlanet, etc...and if you can't find any better prices, let me know. If you do choose the FX projectors, I have a set that I'll sell for much cheaper than the prices you're finding them for. Good luck...

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Ok, maybe the cutoff thread wasn't enough to steer him away from that mistake, but maybe this collection from Lightwerkz will work lol
Click again

Back