Lip Kit - 99 2dr Accord

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I guess with an OEM style lip kit the biggest thing would be fitment like with the OEM Aftermarket bumper.

I have read that most people find the fitment to be good but it lacks things like clips for the sideskirts. I'll post my review as i haven't seen one for the accord yet. Someone has to be the first. The front will be modified though. Hopefully it works out, if not, i'll run the sides and rear with a front lip made for my bumper.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Just checked the tracking number, it's in the bay. So, shouldn't be more than a few days. Hopefully tomorrow.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
^ Iz is nervous :skurred:

Lol, kind of. I just realize though, i can't comment on the fitment except for the sides. I may swap to a 98-99 rear, i want to see how it looks first.

It says it's coming today, hopefully i will be home or they will leave it if i'm not.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
they have the kit on ebay now and ship the to US..so thats cool..

also how hard do you think itl be to mod the front to a 01-02 bumper..or would that look totally stupid?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
they have the kit on ebay now and ship the to US..so thats cool..

also how hard do you think itl be to mod the front to a 01-02 bumper..or would that look totally stupid?

I'm in the process as of a few hours ago ;). You can make it fit with minor cuts and it fits almost perfectly but the parts on the sides look very stupid imo.

As for the quality, it's actually a bit worse than i thought. It is more flexible than normal fiberglass but that's mostly because it's thinner. I knew it would not have clips for the side from a TL forum. Something you would be pissed if you didn't know though. I put it over my stock skirts (had to cut the front and back off).

Fitment seems to be good, it's hard to tell because i can only go off the sides and what iv'e seen of the oem rear on 02's. It's just a bit thin.

Look at this as probably equal to an ABS kit. I don't think it's any worse but it's more repairable (and modifiable).

HECz_

Reaction score
did you put front lip on your 01-02 bumper?

No, I bought a 98-00 bumper
but check this out
l_8df2f4e246b114b7b59314414b2e5f9b.jpg

Back