cell phone uploads

Forte EXE

Reaction score
9atto3.jpg

Holy rake! hahhahaha. Iunno man, maybe tuck some tire in the rear? Or go even lower? haha.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Sidemarkers and 5spd swap!

I can't quite tell if your headlights have that little secondary marker light in the strip but if my eyes aren't deceiving me you should take those out and smash them on the ground while laughing maniacally in view of your neighbors.

adoboi6

Reaction score
+1 on the sidemarkers haha

are a couple of those pics in mira mesa??
i noticed thats your friend from ucsd cause of the parking permit haha

HELLA CLEAN man

indowanksta88

Reaction score
I think you should get a tl spoiler or an accord spoiler. Even without it car looks hot already.

Side Note: tell your scooby buddy to take those damn arrows off his hood.:furious:

hahah yea i was thinking about that, but if i wanna pull that off, i wanna get a full wings west kit first.

deline DIY or tyc lenses... thats all i would say... get rid of the lines... other than that, ur good

maybe a spoiler, nothing big, M3 like how i have mines and/or rear roof spoiler... i said fuk it and went with both lol

hmmm, never thought of that, will take that into consideration :thumbsup:

:coughh22cough:

coughexpensivecough hahahahha

it's missing teh FMIC :D

hahahahha i wish i was balller man hahah

looks good and i love the blue tape on the suby's hood..lol

haaha yea he tracked his car couple days before that and took off all the other tape on the front end and left that on hahah

retrofit possibly?

i wish man, i am a poor college student hahah :eek:

sidemarkers!

hopefully sometime within the next couple months man!

hows the paint on the wheels?

the paint is good, stood up to all the rain, grime and all the other **** on the road haha

Can you say: slammmmed!

slammed ftw :rock:

Holy rake! hahhahaha. Iunno man, maybe tuck some tire in the rear? Or go even lower? haha.

hahah yea the raked look is because of the driveway i was parked on hahah

I think your car is way hotter than your friends.

hahahh gracias man, but all my friends cars will rape the **** out of mine anyday, but none of them love their cars as much as i love mine hahaha

RPF1s on suby :drool:

yea dude the gold rpf1's looks good on his car.

Sidemarkers and 5spd swap!

I can't quite tell if your headlights have that little secondary marker light in the strip but if my eyes aren't deceiving me you should take those out and smash them on the ground while laughing maniacally in view of your neighbors.

i bought the headlights like that hahah, i liek the half amber strip in my headlights, it is something differnt than what everyone else does hahah

+1 on the sidemarkers haha

are a couple of those pics in mira mesa??
i noticed thats your friend from ucsd cause of the parking permit haha

HELLA CLEAN man

hahah yea dude, it was after the SD meet back in november, i went to visit my friend since he lived right there in mira mesa haha

SLAM!! to the FULLEST FTW!!

yup yup i can go another 3 inches lower but it is not possible hahahah

thank you!

I freaken love ur car so hoottt:jerkit:

haha thanks man, i am glad i inspired you to paint your lip kit, time to update your sig!

Back