Tough Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaskiat

Reaction score
I know it I have put up a couple of posts and it seems like I never return but I do I just get to lazy or "stupid" to reply. Anyways this goes to the guys out there that have turbo's. Have you had any problems after putting a turbo kit on your car? Idling I heard is a big problem with it. I dont know cause I never have. Hopefully I can get some replys within the next few days cause thats the only real thing seperating me from my 6th gen and an STI.

td-civ

Reaction score
if its a good turbo setup it will be fine but you have to tune the car after boosting it or it will run like *** or you will blow up your motor now dont get me wrong a sti is
50times better then a accord but it is fun taking out a sti with a accord lol

mraw112

Reaction score
I was destroying alternators like crazy when i was turboed. my downpipe was too close to the voltage regulator and overheated them. Thank god napa has a life time warranty.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
it makes me :lawl: when people talk about leaving for an sti

2 different cars, folks.

id still feel like a queer driving around with that shopping cart wing AND the rear windshield spoiler...one of these days, im going to rip one off...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^rofl :henry:

Oh and yah - epic thread placement. :nutswinger: It could not have been in a more wrong section, well unless you posted in for sale lol!

As mentioned, as long as parts are quality and tune is legitimate, you are safe and it is reliable to run boost on the F23 engine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back