Need help with decision

drey

Reaction score
So here's the dilemma. I've been eyeing the 7gen accords for half a year and its getting worse, I'm looking at 7gens on the road thinking how cool it would be to have one. Then I'm going online and checking out more 7gens.

I got my 99 accord 5spd nearly 1.5 years ago and it's still an amazing car. It's my daily car and still got tons of life on it.

I have a chance to sell my car and get a 03 accord 5 spd for a pretty good price. the thing i dont like about the 7gens is the shape, headlights are big, car is so round and the rear is huge. but when im searching online i see some nice pics of them.

i cant have 2 cars. not really sure what i want to do, it's just one of those stupid dilemmas that drag on and get old.

Last edited:

rwong410

Reaction score
I'd say keep the 6th gen cause in my opinion 7th gens only look good if you put a lot of work into making it look good. Going by stock look, 6th gens are better.

ActNow

Reaction score
^So true

I'm sure nexTome will see this thread and give you a better reply.

cajun

Reaction score
Why get rid of a car you describe as "amazing" for a car whose shape you don't like?

SeanXtec

Reaction score
And after you've had the 7th gen for a year you will want something better...the grass is always greener on the other side. Make up your own mind. You shouldn't need to rely on a forum to make major life decisions for you.

kurtage77

Reaction score
I'd say keep the 6th gen until it gives out on you, then get the newest 7th gen you can find. (2007?)
That's my plan at least hahaha
But you seem hesitant about it, so don't do it unless you're POSITIVE you want a new car.

truonghthe

Reaction score
7th gen look good only on coupe with HFP lip kit and suspesion kit on. Other than that I never like the sedan or base coupe with no accessory. BTW get the V6 6spd it much better trust me.

drey

Reaction score
i used to think the 7gen sedans were ugly but i keep seeing them and they look pretty good even stock. i just saw a stock black sedan (what ive been looking for) at a parking lot just an hour ago and i thought i looked nice.

i think my problem is that i realize the car design in the future is just going to get more round, big and more euro looking. i think ive accepted it before i even figured it out. hard to compare the 6 and 7 gens cause they're just different. i love the 6gen... but maybe my taste has gone euro lol

i want to get a 7gen because probably cause im getting older and i want something smooth and comfortable without going for the luxury cars.

Last edited:
Back