t23v02 n00b t00n32

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
damn...such a great drop with those wheels.

Have you ever thought about blackhousing your OEM headlights?

The TYC's don't flow with the rest imo.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
thanks. :) how do you multiquote in this forum? Ooooo there's a lot of clubs on this forum I could possibly join. :)

I'm dropped on Function&Form (F2 Autolife) Type I coilovers. They're inexpensive and smooth and handle wonderfully, and they do the job for my DD. I have so much thread left to even drop her to the floor. lol

Yeah V6P is down for some odd reason... but ummm, is there really no diff between 98-00 and 01-02? This strut bar looks like it wasn't made to have the oem strut braces there. I sure hope it fits. It's extremely nice looking, like a gunmetal titanium.

welcome to the site. i had to take the oem braces off in order to get the nut onto the studs with the new strut bar. if you dont have that problem just try to fit it and then jack up one side of the car so it will go on

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment in that I agree with getting rid of the spoiler. I think our coupes just look cleaner from an aesthetic POV without it.

trevendous03

Reaction score
damn...such a great drop with those wheels.

Have you ever thought about blackhousing your OEM headlights?

The TYC's don't flow with the rest imo.

Thanks, actually I posted earlier that I have a set of TSX retros in my basement, but I still have to buy oem hid for them.

This is the only photo I have of them (and it's overly contrasted) lol...

CSC_0346-5.jpg

These are cause I know ppl always like pictures...

DSC_0524-1.jpg

a photoshop i did of my car with fogs and retros...

DSC_0099-1_retros_fogs.jpg

pic of the drop to show you I need to and will go lower in the front...

DSC_0401-3.jpg

pics of my suspension...

ff9.jpg

ff2.jpg

Oh and Idt I can multiquote till I get more posts, cause I don't see the multiquote thing like on V6P.

trevendous03

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment in that I agree with getting rid of the spoiler. I think our coupes just look cleaner from an aesthetic POV without it.

Yes our coupes look mad clean as is, and I used to thoroughly enjoy our oem spoilers, but now I'm thinking about getting rid of it and adding an m3 lip spoiler just for some flare. :D I won't do that for a while though till I get everything else done.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
but ummm, is there really no diff between 98-00 and 01-02?

nope.

This strut bar looks like it wasn't made to have the oem strut braces there. I sure hope it fits. It's extremely nice looking, like a gunmetal titanium.

you take the oem ones off, place the mounting pieces there, and put the oem ones back on over the mounting pieces.

Back