t23v02 n00b t00n32

trevendous03

Reaction score
hahaha nothing's wrong with it... i was just crackin on you cause you've had that sig for a while. :D haha just messin, chiefy. i had my old sig forever before.

chiefy

Reaction score
its cool bro.., i need to take some new pics anyway.. too damn lazy to clean.. gotta fix my front lip and wideband gauge. wire got caught in my wheel well and ripped out:bash:

slow f23

Reaction score
i sent you a private message on ohio hondas! i live in columbus as well, well hilliard but close enough. i wanna do a photoshoot once i get the bronze wheels back on and clean up the sedan

trevendous03

Reaction score
i sent you a private message on ohio hondas! i live in columbus as well, well hilliard but close enough. i wanna do a photoshoot once i get the bronze wheels back on and clean up the sedan

Sweet man, got any pics of the sedan? You going to the meet April 19? I love the WW kit for sedans btw so nice going with that, and TEIN basics are sweet too.

Last edited:

trevendous03

Reaction score
a couple new shots

DSC_0928.jpg

DSC_0981.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0059-2.jpg

slow f23

Reaction score
clean *** coupe man! i can't make it to the 19th meet, but i'm off may 1st for summer. so i say we get a shoot right after that.

trevendous03

Reaction score
thanks. Yeah let's get that done. We both can take some pics... do you have a DSLR too?? The parking garage at the Hilton at Easton is never busy... that's where I took those garage photos. haha Do you know of any nice spots close to you that wouldn't be that busy? I hate when it's busy and people walk by my car in the middle of a shoot or they make fun of me for being a dorky photographer kid.

Back