Painting car windows

Messingerzt

Reaction score
Im going to paint my friends car windows tommorow, with tempura paint. (its a water based paint)

anyways, my question is, do you thing this running off his windshield (or any other windows) from water, or windex, or whatever he uses could damage any part of his car? i doubt it, but i figured i should run it by you guys first.

Messingerzt

Reaction score
were playing a very intense game of tag.

im trying to make it so he cant drive anywhere.

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
If it is water based it should be fine, thought it will be a PITA to get off the window, and the paint, etc...

The plastic wiper tray thing may be an issue. Not sure if the paint will affect that. Worst case, nothing some black shoe dye and Mother's Back-to-black wouldn't fix.

You do know that you have to take pics, right? :147703263745b138a51

finch13

Reaction score
:rofl:

Tempura is basically pigments (like chalk) in water. It will be a bitch to get off with hot water, soap, and a razor blade. This is the stuff dealers/restaurants decorate their windows with. I've scraped it off cars that have just been bought and it's not fun to remove. Not saying anything is permanent, but it takes forever.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
just use those window paint crap. i think they sell it at arts and craft store. its those pens you can write with. i remember when i was in high school a girl wrote all over my F n car saying will u go to sadies with me. im like awe i need to wash my car now ARG lol. but at least it washed off easily

Back