Painting car windows

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
just use those window paint crap. i think they sell it at arts and craft store. its those pens you can write with. i remember when i was in high school a girl wrote all over my F n car saying will u go to sadies with me. im like awe i need to wash my car now ARG lol. but at least it washed off easily

I would have made HER wash it.

Topless.

finch13

Reaction score
^ Word. even though it's pretty mush the same stuff.

DO NOT USE SHOE PAINT. When my Dad got married We drew all over his Dakota with the white shoe paint to make shoes look new and let's just say it came off everything but the rubber and plastic. We put polka dots on his tires... let's just say he got married in '03 and the dots were stil there when he sold it last summer.

EDIT: Justin's post is FTW!

Messingerzt

Reaction score
oh man, heres what happened. (its a squirt gun tag game) we posted up at his house at six a.m. hid really well, on our A game. 45 minutes into our stake out, a COP pulls up and get out of the car, and we couldnt just hide or run OR paint the car! we have to give up our spots! surely he had seen seen us, so we stand around for ten or so minutes, before we leave. i didnt paint his windows but you guys are AWESOME with advice. 6ga ftw when it comes to advice! if it came down to it we were going to do it again tommorow morning, but instead we double crossed him tonight (his friend set them up) and we tackled him and drenched him. were winning the game now, up by one man. they have two left, we have three. you guys are awesome. im glad i got responses to this thread!

pyaarawala

Reaction score
oh man, heres what happened. (its a squirt gun tag game) we posted up at his house at six a.m. hid really well, on our A game. 45 minutes into our stake out, a COP pulls up and get out of the car, and we couldnt just hide or run OR paint the car! we have to give up our spots! surely he had seen seen us, so we stand around for ten or so minutes, before we leave. i didnt paint his windows but you guys are AWESOME with advice. 6ga ftw when it comes to advice! if it came down to it we were going to do it again tommorow morning, but instead we double crossed him tonight (his friend set them up) and we tackled him and drenched him. were winning the game now, up by one man. they have two left, we have three. you guys are awesome. im glad i got responses to this thread!

looks like you're having fun haha

eggs

Reaction score

sounds like your playing assassins?

Back