Socal Sightings!

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
silver sedan at the mobil station on the corner of rosemead and garvey. usually at night, seems like an employees car...anyone?

also a red coupe with just black headlights in the alhambra area..asian guy..stared at me when i was turning onto almansor lol...

likeawp

Reaction score
spotted a green v6 on silver 17s or 18s 7 spokes design rims.........full wingwest kit.......dual magnaflows I think..........was driving beside him trying to catch his attention to give a thumbs up but he did not seem to care T_________T

Spotted a white lowered sedan on Hoover / Garden grove........was on black/chrome lip rims......very clean

Spotted White lowered sedan on steelies at CSULB.......full wingwest kit typeW with the spoiler too!!!

And many more occasions where I spot a few clean coupes........man there are so many potential members out there in this region

and of course I spot David's car all the time at school :duckhunt:

lwlba

Reaction score
silver sedan at the mobil station on the corner of rosemead and garvey. usually at night, seems like an employees car...anyone?

also a red coupe with just black headlights in the alhambra area..asian guy..stared at me when i was turning onto almansor lol...

dude where do u live man? u sound like u live around my area.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
could of sworn I saw Choi down in HB the other day. White coupe, black housed heads, lowered, with yellow fogs. He was going the other way down edinger....

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
could of sworn I saw Choi down in HB the other day. White coupe, black housed heads, lowered, with yellow fogs. He was going the other way down edinger....

he doesnt have fogs... at least i dont think he does anymore :lawl:

Latest posts

Back