Socal Sightings!

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Saw Davids car at CSULB yesterday, caught up and started showing off :D
Thought we were going to park next to ech other in the parking structure but I guess he didnt want to go to the top floor.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
If you spot a so.cal ninja, he'd have to kill you because ninjas don't get spotted. LOL

Not too many people spot the samurai though :hide:

And no one wants to spot the So. Cal Stranger, they'd have to gouge their eyes out.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Henry, didn't know you can distinguish a v6 from an i4 from the front end ... . :eh:

yesterday, saw a very dusty Black sedan, chrome wheels, altezza tails, with a skullwing emblem where the [H]onda emblem should be on the trunk. It was going east down the 105 freeway around 6:15pm. Whoever it is needs to get soap and water on that car stat...

Johnson

Reaction score
saw someone's mom driving their 6thgen coupe on bloomfield making a left on 183rd st it was white, blackhouse, sidemarker (cerritos)

saw a modded sedan at casa grande.. i think he lives there? (cypress)

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i saw a dropped clean red coupe with chrome color rims going down 1st heading north. pretty cleann

MrLazie1

Reaction score
it's mine.

jk

but u chill at cha for tea? dam i go there all the time!

haha your car is blue. so its not yours. i used to go there a lot at night. but no so much no more. when do you go? pm me!

haha i think it was Carlos AKA lilcharlie!

nope dont think it is. if it was i would've notice. LOl this coupe was stock!

also spotted a midnight blue accord with full xenon lip all around and black rims in the alhambra area. with visors and tyc projector lights. waved at him and looked at me all weird. LOL

Back