2010 calendar?

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
we could have people submit photos they want in the calendar and have the 6thgen community vote for the 12 best photos to be printed. The photos could be solo, rolling, group etc. just as long as long as it is an outstanding photo and meets the size/quality requirements.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
we could have people submit photos they want in the calendar and have the 6thgen community vote for the 12 best photos to be printed. The photos could be solo, rolling, group etc. just as long as long as it is an outstanding photo and meets the size/quality requirements.

that's what we did last year, and i think it will be implemented again this year? :thinking:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i would rather have the community vote it down to ~20 cars...and then the makers/editors get to choose who has pics good enough to really get in...because that way...you wouldn't have to settle with a crappy pic....

its gonna be kinda hard to get 12 good pics....not to mention if we do this every year...we could come up with themes....Eric has a good christmas pic of his car for December...or do all black and white pics...or all "loading bay" like behind a store shots....or all scenery shots...whatever...that way the calendar would look more professional and flow better

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Themes would be pretty cool for each month....would be hard for a few months but would be awesome if we could get it to work

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Don't do themes. No reason to make it more complicated than it is. I say keep it simple, clean and to the point just like this forum is.

Accord281

Reaction score
What about something to do with showing a "coast to coast" type thing where each photo is by or includes a sign or landmark of where they live? That would show how we have members from all over the place and the calender wouldn't necessarily be all SoCal people.

Back