2010 calendar?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
a signature no.. but we could add a "credit" along with car owners name and location some where on that month's page.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
What about something to do with showing a "coast to coast" type thing where each photo is by or includes a sign or landmark of where they live? That would show how we have members from all over the place and the calender wouldn't necessarily be all SoCal people.

+1 to this!

dont want to spend good money on a calendar with pictures of cars in a parking garage or driveways or WORSE..... pics with other random *** cars in the background. everyone should go out and get some good pics of their local region. i have the perfect spot in mind for my pic....

005r.jpg

probably gonna borrow a friends camera and spend all evening/night taking various pics with the sunset or in the dark like this pic with the city lights... something.

Oh, and use tripods please :) dont take pics like that one i posted, lol... i used a tripod with my cheap P&S canon but since it was soooo windy that night, still got blur :( since it was a 15sec exposure at midnight, haha.

Last edited:

smoky

Reaction score
Pic looks great!
Besides the lighting..i think thats calender material =)

KnightRyder

Reaction score
haha, i wasnt submitting that for the calendar, just showing an example of a scenic shot representing the area im from. im gonna redo that shoot, besides thats an old pic. gonna use a DSLR and do it at sunset so you can see the car more.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
get CL and post an add looking for someone who can take a few photos of your car... can't hurt to have a nice set from a shoot on your HD

Back