I love special K :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If civics can do it, so can we.

:hide:

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to start a deviation from topic, and discussion of RWD conversions as often seen in the past, which resulted in closed threads.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Ouch! An hours drive just to get to your car, I think I would suffer seperation anxiety if my car was that far from me. So is it only the engine you have at home with you Dr Dre?

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
You're correct, Dre's accord & new motor/tranny are at Paul's place. Dre has an Integra for daily driving.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
On point my friend lol you got that down well lol, it bugs me not having the car but some of us have seen our cars down for a while with mods etc. I'm busy with work and this car won't be driven as a daily once done so it's ok I knew I was not entering a weekend swap. The car will be garaged and hidden once done so I better get used to that, it's sad because of thieves one must do this.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
you doin anything extra to prevent it from gettin stolen? better alarm? A kill switch on your fuel pump that nobody knows about? or maybe even lowjack?

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
you see dre
you are the only hope for us to see a f20c in the 6thgen hahah:chucklesfawk:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
The car will be garaged and hidden once done so I better get used to that, it's sad because of thieves one must do this.

Really dre... i hate to see a big potential build be hidden after its complete... you gotta show it off (not stupidly of course because of the thieves) but if i spend the amount of money u spent on that accord, you better believe im gonna drive it and get my moneys worth

I wouldnt want to expose it to harsh areas to get messed up but i hate to see great cars under covers. I tell shahid the same thing all the time, take it to the track and show its potential

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
I personally think its better being hidden. From my experience my hatch, when I bring it for meets once in awhile people are like damn. Seeing it everyday its just like yeah so what I see that car everyday. Just keep it up, everything looks top notch!

Back