caught speeding..help?

Accord281

Reaction score
See if there is some sort of defensive driving course or anything along those lines you can take to show you are remorseful and you don't ever want to be in this position again. Also, doing some community service hours in the meantime definitely can't hurt. A judge who sees you have done one or both of these things is going to have a much more positive view of you and thus will be much more likely to give you the benefit of the doubt.

jkr1809

Reaction score
See if there is some sort of defensive driving course or anything along those lines you can take to show you are remorseful and you don't ever want to be in this position again. Also, doing some community service hours in the meantime definitely can't hurt. A judge who sees you have done one or both of these things is going to have a much more positive view of you and thus will be much more likely to give you the benefit of the doubt.

yah ima go and look that up and will show how sorry i am. thanks bro

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if it was that big of an emergency, the cop who pulled you over (had you called 911, like you should have) probably would have been sent to your house, gotten there first, AND taken care of your issue instead of pulling you over AND not even making it home in the end.

irony is always good.

jkr1809

Reaction score
if it was that big of an emergency, the cop who pulled you over (had you called 911, like you should have) probably would have been sent to your house, gotten there first, AND taken care of your issue instead of pulling you over AND not even making it home in the end.

irony is always good.

ahh i knw. idk y i didnt do the obvious:ughrun: i regret it sooo bad.

Griffeycom

Reaction score
List your car for sale, sell it. Use the money to pay back your dad for bailing you out, court fee's, infraction costs, etc. Then use the rest of the money to buy a bicycle or a bus pass.

Hopefully they take your license for a long period of time. There are enough bad drivers on the road as it is, had you had hit someone, they would have died no doubt about that.

I realize this sounds harsh, but I'm just telling you how I feel about it. I don't care about YOUR safety (which is why I disagree with seat belt laws for 18+), but I do care about others safety especially when compromised due to others negligence.

Back