FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Hey cvjoint, I'll pass on the mufflers, but I'm still interested in the front and rear camber kit. Specifically the front -1.5/+1.5 camber arms and the rear A arm/toe arm kit. I've sent you a PM.

cvjoint

Reaction score
If anybody wants that Acura TL/CL Type S perforated black leather steering wheel let me know now. At 90$ it's a steal. I can ship it too, and then ship me back your stock black unit, leather or no leather. After this week I won't be able to ship essential parts off the car and it will be available locally only.

lyttleviet

Reaction score
If anybody wants that Acura TL/CL Type S perforated black leather steering wheel let me know now. At 90$ it's a steal. I can ship it too, and then ship me back your stock black unit, leather or no leather. After this week I won't be able to ship essential parts off the car and it will be available locally only.

Hey if you want, shoot me an email. I had a few people contact me for my steering wheel that I didn't sell. I can fwd you there emails.

[email protected]

cvjoint

Reaction score
Hey if you want, shoot me an email. I had a few people contact me for my steering wheel that I didn't sell. I can fwd you there emails.

[email protected]

I emailed you, thanks!

Updated pics of a few things, pedals, oil pressure gauge, shift knob/boot and added some bottles of power steering. The s2k doesn't use fluid :love:

Back