Sway endlinks touching shocks? (AMR)

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
AS I SAID TO YOU BEFORE.. You know nothing about jack. It is people like you I can not tolerate, and you are just like the many internet guys that say crap without knowing the facts...the 350z crap??

Uhh I was out of town, and I was overseas!! I was gone for 3 months for business. Do you think I am the only one that runs the show here. Do you think this is the only business I run! Again what 350z crap? Why don't you go read the thread again, and read it good. PAGE 2.
http://my350z.com/forum/north-west/450472-amr-coilovers-2.html

uhh as usual I was right, and the customer freaked out, caused drama, for what?? something I proved that was not my fault lol. It is guys like you that jump to conclusions, and really don't know the whole story. Wow the problem was actually diagnosed by my technician while I was gone, but they didn't listen to him. They continued to talk crap, and I fixed the problem and as they said it was not even the coilovers!! They publicly apologized and again you were one of those guys gullable enough to jump to assumptions and actually think I was an *** about it when I went out of my way for them. You don't have any idea, and that is not even the whole story. If I told you the entire story you'd probably look more like a jack ***. Guess what, that same customer is not going to have us make Evo X coilovers for there car. They are customers for life. So what 350z thing was that?? Yah that's right...nada...cause there was no problem to begin with on our end. Again another customer loosing there cool for nothing, and I have to take there ****, but at the end of the day I am the savior.

dickhead you suck at customer service glad I didn't waste my money on your POS coilovers that you are probably buying in bulk from "overseas" (china)

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
LOL what a response... Troll, please see your way out of this thread. The thread doesn't pertain to you.

NASOHC

Reaction score
F&F TypeTwo.5 - No rubbin' here.

:coffee:

So much for R&D for 6GA on AMR's... and others.

finch13

Reaction score
I love how Andy is blaming his obviously incomplete design on the consumer being "too lazy" to modify their cars for what is advertised as a "superbly engineered damper".

Last I checked, something that is engineered correctly is supposed to integrate with existing mechanical components and not cause interference.

The least you could've done is included a note informing consumers what modifications need to be made and how to perform them.

Do you know what other parts have poor fitment and a "hmm, good enough" design? Cheap, Chinese eBay parts. As far as I'm concerned, your parts may as well be placed in the same category. Might as well drop the suspension gig and start mass producing altezza tail lights and halo projectors.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
finch13 said:
I love how Andy is blaming his obviously incomplete design on the consumer being "too lazy" to modify their cars for what is advertised as a "superbly engineered damper".

Last I checked, something that is engineered correctly is supposed to integrate with existing mechanical components and not cause interference.

The least you could've done is included a note informing consumers what modifications need to be made and how to perform them.

Do you know what other parts have poor fitment and a "hmm, good enough" design? Cheap, Chinese eBay parts. As far as I'm concerned, your parts may as well be placed in the same category. Might as well drop the suspension gig and start mass producing altezza tail lights and halo projectors.

That's exactly what I've been meaning to say. All the set ups I've seen for different cars have some type of issue with rubbing the coilover. Those 350zs had to raise the car to stop it from rubbing. What if they wanted it that low? Than I guess they would have had to go to a differnet coilover.

Also, i feel sorry for the guys who paid more for adjustable ones when the guys that ordered the nonadjustables got adjustables minus the dampening knobs. You guys paid that extra money just to have some pretty knobs..what was the price difference anyways?

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been meaning to say. All the set ups I've seen for different cars have some type of issue with rubbing the coilover. Those 350zs had to raise the car to stop it from rubbing. What if they wanted it that low? Than I guess they would have had to go to a differnet coilover.

Also, i feel sorry for the guys who paid more for adjustable ones when the guys that ordered the nonadjustables got adjustables minus the dampening knobs. You guys paid that extra money just to have some pretty knobs..what was the price difference anyways?

in the hundreds.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Some of you troll are idiots...

You're expecting to make a major modification to your car (Coilovers) and not expect to do any maintenance costs/extra modifications.

When you make any mods to a vehicle that's not designed to have it, you should expect some things NOT to work out correctly. Thus, that's why we are in the hobby of modding.

If you cannot pay to play, then don't. If you did not buy the product, you really do not have a reason or right to critique the product.

A solution has already been offered, yet no one wants to use it. Instead, we have these kids that keeps crying about the same thing in this thread. The coilovers are great, they're designed for performance. If you do not want the extra performance/quality, then get the FF, or ksport, or the D2s and you won't have the rubbing issue.

Back