All Good Things.. (56k)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Ah, the ultimate slammage! Fantastic job man! One constructive criticism - even though the way you have your front lip mounted gives it the ultimate slammage look, it results to be uneven from the bottom of the side-skirt and makes it look a little bit awkward when flowing with the rest of the kit. I'd recommend evening the front sides with the side-skirt heights, and this way it will look more even, and cause less headache on transitions, sideways driving, etc you know whassup! :boink:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
:lawl: ok, so I'm trying to imagine this Nikita, you mean I should mount it up so the bolts are higher on the front lip's sides right?

cause that's definitely able to be done, I just made it like this so everything was officially straight. I hate seeing ww front lips where the person has the bolts up so high it makes it look diagonal from the side.

it's on there so tight already though, I'll have to heat gun it a little to push it upwards a little more :jae:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Yeah bro that's exactly what I mean. To do it right you must find the moderation. I see your intent to keep it straight, and I also see those people who mount it crooked just so the bottom lines up. If done right, bottom should line up, and it won't be crooked on top either. Play around with it a little more, but don't rely on just the heatgun - you may need to drill different / higher holes to make this happen, not just soften the polyurethane. The way you have it now, it's 'too' even, where the even-ness on top causes noticeable discrepancy on the bottom edge. Just my insight :).

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
:rofl: what did you think I was just going to hit it with the heatgun and pull on it and call it a day?

yeah I had meant relocation of the bolts, but after pulling it up more.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Tyler, u should get a nice exhaust tip, and be done with cat backs unless you're going high performance.

Someone jacked 1 of my S2K Tips, so I'll be selling my other one in the next 2 weeks while I swap to a real Ti tip. Nice and OEM look, and fat too!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
looks sexy:thumbsup: wings west makes a big difference.

:D thanks guys
Tyler, u should get a nice exhaust tip, and be done with cat backs unless you're going high performance.

Someone jacked 1 of my S2K Tips, so I'll be selling my other one in the next 2 weeks while I swap to a real Ti tip. Nice and OEM look, and fat too!

yeah that's a good idea, but you know how the stock muffler's tip kind of angles down a little bit? will the S2K tip stay on there securely and everything?

but yeah, count me in for grabbing that from you when you're ready :D

oh also, AP1 tip right?

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
AP2, the wide oval one. AP1 is ugly, it looks like any other exhaust tip on the market.

It's a clamp on style, so you can adjust it. if push comes to shove, we can trim the exhaust tip if necessary.

Back