Any Bikers??

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
that sucks, I do power yoga, its a friggin workout and the room is kept at 90-95 degrees so its a low risk of injury. never sore, always exhausted, worth every penny

naoandlata

Reaction score
IMG00011-20101005-1520.jpg

:)

imaricer:)

Reaction score
so i was never into the type of biking you guys do but i am into BMX... like real bicycle moto cross... with dirt tracks. I used to race but never picked it back u but i do take my diamondback through trails in woods and stuff.

I have one question... If i buy a bike rack can i put my bmx bike on it?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
why would i expect anything different from a trek store

2 cheap brake pads for my bike equals 10 bux

i think i got raped hard

Reaction score
so i was never into the type of biking you guys do but i am into BMX... like real bicycle moto cross... with dirt tracks. I used to race but never picked it back u but i do take my diamondback through trails in woods and stuff.

I have one question... If i buy a bike rack can i put my bmx bike on it?

:bump:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
the thing with the bike racks is that the front wheel on the bike has to have a quick release in order for it to be able to mount onto the rack. **well atleast for all the racks that ive seen. or as long as it has the hook where the front wheels are mounted on so it can slide into the mounting area of the front part of the rack.

**sorry i don't really know the terms of stuff so sorry if i got you confused lol**

Reaction score
the thing with the bike racks is that the front wheel on the bike has to have a quick release in order for it to be able to mount onto the rack. **well atleast for all the racks that ive seen. or as long as it has the hook where the front wheels are mounted on so it can slide into the mounting area of the front part of the rack.

**sorry i don't really know the terms of stuff so sorry if i got you confused lol**

i got what you are saying... my bike dosnt have a quik release but i can buy one and put it on... so i guess it will work... if i had a friend w one i could test it but i dont lol.

thank u for answering btw lol

DrOwZee

Reaction score
no problemo :thumbup:
like i said, it doesnt have to have that quick release, aslong as where the wheel mounts to the frame is a hook rather then a hole, you're golden. OR you can just get the rack that holds down ur whole wheel

Reaction score
like i said, it doesnt have to have that quick release, aslong as where the wheel mounts to the frame is a hook rather then a hole, you're golden. OR you can just get the rack that holds down ur whole wheel

ok didnt know there was a diff kind... i know there is one that mounts on the trunk...

Back