FS: 6th gen accord retrofit $700(OBO)

omthug

Reaction score
I have 6th gen retrofit headlight set with TSX color mod clear Projectors ,Audio A4 Shrouds and TYC clear headlight lenses. It almost brand new, no scratches on the lenses. Retrofit was done by Custom Lightz. It comes with bullb and D2 Adaptor.( Ballast is not included) I sold my car two days ago and i took it of cuz new owner didn't want to pay extra for it. Asking $700(OBO). Buyers pays shipping.

sold.gif

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

2.jpg

1.jpg

P1000764.JPG

P1000766.JPG

P1000769.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

Last edited:

F23A1AT

Reaction score
1. Read the rules
2. GL with pricing like that. 0_0
Reported

Last edited:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
if i had the money to spend on lights and wasn't already doing a retro fit(morimotos h1), and felt like not doin tha work 400ish wld be a consideration, 250 probably wont even cover parts

001Stunna

Reaction score
Lets be a bit serious guys...tsx projectors with clear lense are about $120-140...shrouds can be had at about 20-30...used oem headlights at $50-70...d2s to amp adapters are about $15-20 for 2, proper bulbs are anywhere from $20-40, high temp black paint and clear at about $20 for both, some sand paper and polish to fix the lenses at $15.
Hence for a total of $260-$335 for parts alone.
However labor is what usually kills the deal with many retro-fitters charging around $250-300 for labor alone...and hence bringing up the cost from anywhere of $510 to $635.

GLWS OP.
Include some output pictures though showing cutoff line etc for those interested. It might help with your sale

however...

The following rules apply to both FS/WTB subforums. Members must follow the rules, or they will receive an infraction or possible ban.

1. Members must have at least 50 legitimate posts to create a thread. Any member found to be making useless posts just to increase their post count will be dealt with.

2. You must have been a member here for at least 2 months before creating a thread.

3. When posting a thread, be sure to include: description, price, whether you will ship or not, and pictures.

4. No "feeler" or "testing waters" threads are allowed

5. Keep F/S and WTB threads ON TOPIC! This means no off topic discussion. If someone posts up their car up for sale, DO NOT post in the thread asking the OP to part items out unless he/she says they are interested in doing so. If you have ANY off topic questions, take it to PM's.

6. OP's of F/S threads are permitted to bump their threads only ONCE every twenty four hours.

7. Off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price or thread jacking. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's. First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

8. Items you are selling must be off the car and ready to ship before you can make a FS thread.

so make 3 proper posts quick lolz

Last edited:
Back