FS: 6th gen accord retrofit $700(OBO)

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I just didn't know saying good luck was a problem after every single other person did too lol

no mr 350 horsepower. i said gtfo cuz youre criticizing his price. how the fk are you going to criticize him then say good luck ?so take your super boosted 350hp *** out of here. my offer was a serious one. he said 600 obo so i offered 500 nuff said you illiterate school girl.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
People must need to know about OBO and firm, I'm serious about the $500 also, picked up. I can drive to the bay and take em off your hands.

001Stunna

Reaction score
How about you guys stick to the topic in question...and not bicker at each other back and forth, i thought that's what pm's are for. You want to offer the OP a price, PM him. It'll avoid all the stupidness.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
...and not bicker at each other back and forth, i thought that's what pm's are for.

You want to offer the OP a price, PM him. It'll avoid all the stupidness.

...contradicting itself? lol

no mr 350 horsepower. i said gtfo cuz youre criticizing his price. how the fk are you going to criticize him then say good luck ?so take your super boosted 350hp *** out of here. my offer was a serious one. he said 600 obo so i offered 500 nuff said you illiterate school girl.

You must be an idiot because there were pages of people in front of me who said the exact same thing. Don't act like I was the very first person who was shocked by the price. That 350hp joke is sort of old now too btw...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Ahhh nothing like fighting on a forum with ppl u never met. I miss those days

001Stunna

Reaction score
...contradicting itself? lol

You must be an idiot because there were pages of people in front of me who said the exact same thing. Don't act like I was the very first person who was shocked by the price. That 350hp joke is sort of old now too btw...

Hey dum dum open your eyes and read again, i said you can bicker over pms, and you can pm the OP a price for his retros hence avoiding BS on the publics view.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Lol. Atleast the op is smart enough to not reply to their raging. Well hope it works out op. If you ever decide let me know.

Back