Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

eggs

Reaction score
so ive been thinking a LITTLE bit, i could either drive with Ryan (eggs) in his car to switch off driving duties

your more than welcome if you want to go down we could split gas and hotel..if you want too. im down for that lol

how much were hotels last year

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
your more than welcome if you want to go down we could split gas and hotel..if you want too. im down for that lol

i mean, im down for whatever lol, i know you/trust you enough :lawl:

but splitting gas would be about 2.5 tanks, just to get there :lawl: thats roughly $160 ish, so about 320 both ways. so its less expensive to drive :lawl: but driving for 8 hours at one time, with you most likely sleeping or whatever, would begin to suck. if we do go through with this, i call driving the first 8, so i can proceed to be drunk for your portion :lawl:

but we could take my car as well, if i haz mods, and if you learn 5 speed by then :lawl:

eggs

Reaction score

but splitting gas would be about 2.5 tanks, just to get there :lawl: thats roughly $160 ish, so about 320 both ways. so its less expensive to drive :lawl: but driving for 8 hours at one time, with you most likely sleeping or whatever, would begin to suck. if we do go through with this, i call driving the first 8, so i can proceed to be drunk for your portion :lawl:

but we could take my car as well, if i haz mods, and if you learn 5 speed by then :lawl:

figure you pay for 1 tank on the way down and on the way up thats like 120 bucks round trip... i know my car can go atleast 400 miles on a tank because i did it when i was coming back from canam last year.. figure 40 dollars for a bottle, so i can save money by pre-gaming 120 bucks for the nights in the hotel.. coming back on monday and getting there friday night. i think its doable imo.. and we will prob take my car since its more reliable no offense to you but i have low miles

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
low miles, but autotradgic :lawl: and just because i smell burning whenever i drive on the highway doesnt mean its unreliable :lawl:

but, either way, ill be happy.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
but, with this ($230+hotel, food, drink, buying ****) and CanAm (gas, buying ****, hotel, food, and drink) is putting me back like at least $1200. hopefully ill be lowered, have wheels, and a sound system by then

but it is doable, and will be worth it, finally meeting people :lawl:
doo eeet

Snoobly will be there
Added:thumbup:

I don't remember how much hotels. 70-80 I think for the motel 6 I stayed at. Chris (RedRyder) may remember

figure you pay for 1 tank on the way down and on the way up thats like 120 bucks round trip... i know my car can go atleast 400 miles on a tank because i did it when i was coming back from canam last year.. figure 40 dollars for a bottle, so i can save money by pre-gaming 120 bucks for the nights in the hotel.. coming back on monday and getting there friday night. i think its doable imo.. and we will prob take my car since its more reliable no offense to you but i have low miles

low miles, but autotradgic :lawl: and just because i smell burning whenever i drive on the highway doesnt mean its unreliable :lawl:

but, either way, ill be happy.
Doo eeet! Sounds like an epic road trip :peace:

eggs

Reaction score
I don't remember how much hotels. 70-80 I think for the motel 6 I stayed at. Chris (RedRyder) may remember

Doo eeet! Sounds like an epic road trip :peace:

ideally i would like for everyone to stay in the same hotel to party lol... i know its hard for that to happen.. and it would be an epic road trip full of lulz

i haz mini dry erase board

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I'm in as usual. Will be the 3rd IA in a row that nothing has changed on my car haha

HOWEVER, if I do go and eggyhustles is there I will not eat with him unless he tips :D

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Its possible that I might hit this up. Put me down as a possible. There's enough time for me to get the old girl ready for a road trip

Back