[»NewPicPg.5]OEM strut removal help

Narftastic

Reaction score
looks so good man im happy for you i know how much you've been waiting for this..and yea ill say 1/2inch or inch more in the rear would be good(you dont want the boat look)

and daaaaaaaamn nice house.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd leave it as is, drop is tasteful and functional. And the car has a slight rake to it as it is now, which makes it look a little aggressive.

And yeah driving a couple days won't hurt it.

Bax

Reaction score
looks so good man im happy for you i know how much you've been waiting for this..and yea ill say 1/2inch or inch more in the rear would be good(you dont want the boat look)

and daaaaaaaamn nice house.
Thanks haha. It's my parents, not technically mine, I just live there. lol
One of the few things good about Alabama, LOTS of open road. I live in the country, but not to the point of dirt roads, it's well-paved from my house into town, so I like it. :D
I'd leave it as is, drop is tasteful and functional. And the car has a slight rake to it as it is now, which makes it look a little aggressive.

And yeah driving a couple days won't hurt it.
The picture was taken from knee-high level, so you can't tell in the pic, but at eye level you can tell that the front is tucking roughly 2 cm of the tire, and the rear is right there at the top where you can see the very edge of the tread....which just annoys me because it looks uneven. (-__-)

I'm going to try to get it where I want it tomorrow after school. Hopefully lowering it a half or 3 quarters of an inch will give me the perfect look. It just doesn't feel...completely finished....yet. If that makes sense. Still some tweaking to do.

Btw, Vlad how much higher is your rear fender measurement than your front?

Bax

Reaction score
You're like right on the border line of boat look, but not quite there. (imo anyways)
That's what I want. lol I just don't like the way the front points down a tiny bit, and the front tires tuck, but the rears don't. It's just, asymmetrical. lol

I'll take a pic tomorrow if I can get it to what I'm wanting, and I'll see what you guys think. Nothing drastic, just that last detail, I guess you'd say.
I want a front lip. :sad:

Bax

Reaction score
Well we all can't be a badass like you Vlad. :lawl:

Bax

Reaction score
Please, I can't handle all the badassery :lawl:

Oh yeah, after looking at your pics, Kyle's pics, hirichard's, and sketch's pics, that rear end is definitely coming down tomorrow. lol

Back