Emmanuel's 2002 Honda Accord VTI-L Sedan - 56K

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Another fine looking Accord from Australia! And sweet BBS, brotha! (I'm w/ BBS, too!) Why are you selling them though? Keep 'em!

eeeman

Reaction score
Car looks good as it is. You have a chance of winning.

Nominations end soon.

Aight dude I'll see! :)

Another fine looking Accord from Australia! And sweet BBS, brotha! (I'm w/ BBS, too!) Why are you selling them though? Keep 'em!

Ahaha cheers man, means a lot! I'm really keen on a set of 18s.. perhaps a set of BBS LM 18s? :p

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
18' LMs? Yes, go right ahead! Stick w/ BBS! Also, I'm surprized to see your front grill w/ chrome frame & inner line like 2gen Acura TLs / CLs. Is that custom, or one of those AUDM exclusives?

eeeman

Reaction score
18' LMs? Yes, go right ahead! Stick w/ BBS! Also, I'm surprized to see your front grill w/ chrome frame & inner line like 2gen Acura TLs / CLs. Is that custom, or one of those AUDM exclusives?

Hahaha yep! People here selling for 2.5k though i think its too much but I'll see. If I don't go for BBS, a nice set of Works might do the job ahaha.
And yeah the chrome grille came factory exclusive on the AUDM front ends on the facelift 01-02 models

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
$2.5k? They're like $3.5K here in US. (Maybe you're talking about in AU currency.) Anyways, do what you gotta do! (Works makes some sick mesh rims, but I personally want you to go w/ BBS though ;))

eeeman

Reaction score
$2.5k? They're like $3.5K here in US. (Maybe you're talking about in AU currency.) Anyways, do what you gotta do! (Works makes some sick mesh rims, but I personally want you to go w/ BBS though ;))

Maybe you're talking about brand new.. cos I'm talking about used hahaha. AU$ and US$ aren't too far apart from each other nowadays so yeah.
And yeah they do! E.g. VS-XX like on SleeperCell's coupe :omgbd: His are custom but still!

kn0x47

Reaction score
I need lower? Or U? haha I'll definitely go lower once i get my strut towers cut. The uca slap is pretty bad at this height already.

no i need lower. mine's higher than yours. i really like the flush look

Back